Chair offers education, research and development in Energy Engineering and Energy Management, including:
- renewable and conventional energy,
- power engineering,
- control and system dynamics,
- combustion engineering,
- computational fluid dynamics,
- energy economics, management and planning,
- energy efficiency,
- energy storage,
- waste to energy,
- hydrogen technology and economy,
- climate change and energy policy.
Chair is engaged in EU projects (LIFE, FP6, IEE, FP7) and wide scope of industrial, SME, utility and goverment cooperation.
Head of the Chair: